Advantage Credit (ADVCREDIT) is a Colorado-based e-business provider of information services to the mortgage and consumer-lending industries, employers, landlords and other business clients located throughout the United States. ADVCREDIT collects and uses personal information for legitimate business purposes only, and our policy is to continue to protect the privacy rights of both the clients and the consumers.
ADVCREDIT is regulated by the Fair Credit Reporting Act as well as by State Laws. In accordance with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act and State Laws, ADVCREDIT does not disclose, either directly or indirectly, to any person, firm or corporation, information of any kind, nature or description concerning matters affecting or relating to the business of its clients or consumers unless the information is already in the public domain or disclosure is permitted by law. Some examples include: a permissible purpose under the FCRA, providing information to industry regulators, to law enforcement agencies, for fraud prevention, or by court order.
ADVCREDIT regularly assesses, manages and controls risks relating to the security and confidentiality of the information obtained through the general course of business. ADVCREDIT has physical and electronic controls in place to protect the information against unauthorized access or use. Access to consumer information is restricted to employees who need the information in order to perform their job.
The following describes specific interaction with and how the information collected is used and stored:
ADVCREDIT web sites do not request, nor display, client account information. ADVCREDIT uses below stated account information in the following ways:
- Contact information to contact the client when necessary.
- Financial information for billing purposes that may be used for the collection of past-due accounts or for marketing purposes.
- This site contains links to other sites. The web site is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
Security: This site has security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control
- The web site uses 128-bit SSL encryption to make all communications with its site private.
- The web site uses Two-Factor Authentication.
- The web site is protected by a TruSecure certified firewall.
- The web site is TruSecure Web Certified.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, contact:
ADVCREDIT Sales Dept. : email@example.com
ADVCREDIT Tech Support: Tech@advcredit.com
This privacy statement covers advcredit.creditinterlink.com .